msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review and publication process while reducing the related administrative costs.
50% discounts and site licenses are now available.
- Online submission of manuscripts, cover letters, abstracts, and reviews.
- The ability to easily send review request, reminders, thank-you, and decision letters.
- Reports identifying outstanding reviews and revisions, stuck manuscripts, read receipts, and turnaround times (among others).
- E-mail notification of significant manuscript actions (manuscript submitted, review returned, review declined, etc.).
- Flexible usage abilities including journals, books, meetings, proceedings, theses, and dissertations.
- A mobile-friendly interface with emphasized links to the next most-likely course(s) of action.
- Ease of scalability from single-person to complex editorial structures.
- Deployment in one business day or less.