The msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the
manuscript submission, peer review and publication process while
reducing the related administrative and postage costs.
System features include:
- Online submission of manuscripts, cover letters, abstracts and reviews.
- The ability to easily send review request, reminder, thank-you and decision letters.
- Reports identifying outstanding reviews and revisions, stuck manuscripts, read receipts, and turnaround times (among others).
- E-mail notification of significant manuscript actions (manuscript submitted, review returned, review declined
- Flexible usage abilities including journals, books, meetings, proceedings, theses and dissertations.
- A menu-driven interface with emphasized links to the next most-likely course(s) of action.
- Ease of scalability from single-person to complex editorial structures.
- Deployment in one business day or less.