msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review and publication process while reducing the related administrative costs.
System features include:
• Online submission of manuscripts, cover letters, abstracts and reviews.
• The ability to easily send review request, reminder, thank-you and decision letters.
• Reports identifying outstanding reviews and revisions, stuck manuscripts, read receipts, and turnaround times (among others).
• E-mail notification of significant manuscript actions (manuscript submitted, review returned, review declined etc.).
• Flexible usage abilities including journals, books, meetings, proceedings, theses and dissertations.
• A menu-driven interface with emphasized links to the next most-likely course(s) of action.
• Ease of scalability from single-person to complex editorial structures.
• Deployment in one business day or less.