msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review, and publication process while reducing the related administrative costs.
Flat-rate pricing and site licenses are available.
- Online submission of manuscripts, cover letters, abstracts, and reviews.
- The ability to easily send review request, reminder, thank-you, and decision letters.
- Reports identifying outstanding reviews and revisions, stuck manuscripts, read receipts, and turnaround times (among others).
- E-mail notification of significant actions (manuscript submitted, review returned, review declined, etc.).
- Flexible usage abilities including journals, books, meetings, proceedings, theses, and dissertations.
- A mobile-friendly interface with emphasized links to the next most-likely course(s) of action.
- Within- and cross-journal duplicate submission checking.
- Deployment in one business day or less.