msTracker is designed to accelerate and simplify the manuscript submission, peer review, and publication process while reducing the administrative costs.
System features include:
- Online submission of manuscripts, cover letters, abstracts, and reviews.
- The ability to easily send review request, reminder, thank-you, and decision letters.
- System-wide cross-publication duplicate submission checking.
- Usernames and passwords are not required for authors and reviewers.
- Reports identifying outstanding reviews and revisions, stuck manuscripts, read receipts, and processing times (among others).
- E-mail notification of significant actions (manuscript submitted, review returned, review declined, etc.).
- Flexible usage abilities including journals, books, meetings, proceedings, theses, and dissertations.
- A customizable, mobile-friendly interface with emphasized links to the next most-likely
course(s) of action.
- Per-manuscript, flat-rate, and site license pricing options.
- Deployment in one business day or less.